This dresser is turning heads with its clean, streamlined vibe. Dark brown finish has a gorgeous distressed effect, adding two-tone visual interest. Large drawers provide a ton of space for your belongings. Knobs and pulls with satin nickel-tone finish give this dresser a neat touch of shine.
- Dresser only
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Dark brown replicated worn through paint finish
- Satin nickel-tone finished metal hardware
- 6 smooth-gliding drawers
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Six Drawer Dresser
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||60''W x 16''D x 37''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you within 60 miles.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!