The epitome of fashion-forward design, this twin upholstered panel headboard is a beautiful blend of comfort and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and button-tufted upholstery bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. Remote-controlled LED lighting adds style and modern conveniences to your restful retreat.
- Headboard only
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Gray polyester upholstery with faux crystal button tufting
- Glitter panel accent
- Faceted chrome-tone accents
- LED light strip with remote-controlled color and brightness options
- Included remote holder keeps remote for lights discreet and accessible
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Twin Upholstered Panel Headboard
||Twin UPH Panel Headboard
|Item Color Key
||Altyra Twin Upholstered Panel Headboard
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42''W x 3''D x 53''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you within 60 miles.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!