What a delightful take on rustic industrial style. Whether modern loft or modern farmhouse, this narrow chest makes itself at home. The wispy whitewash palette enhances without covering the grain for that weathered look you crave. Designed to accommodate smaller spaces, its linear profile and modern handles are a refreshing change of pace.
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard)
- and decorative laminate
- Wispy white finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Dark-tone industrial hardware
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawers lined with faux linen laminate for clean, finished look
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Narrow Chest of Drawers
|Item Color Key
||Cambeck Narrow Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||22''W x 16''D x 54''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you within 60 miles.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!