This sleek, ultra-modern power reclining sofa has it all. With designer looks and head-to-toe comfort, the reclining sofa with drop-down table has the upscale look of leather at a scaled-down faux leather price. Its two-tone upholstery is more durable and water-repellent than regular leather, an added bonus for families with children or pets. Features including wireless and USB charging, an adjustable headrest and an extended "zero-gravity" ottoman for improved circulation make this the next generation of power recliners.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, extended ottoman and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Water repellent Next-Gen Durapella (faux leather) upholstery
- Easy View™ adjustable headrest puts your head and neck in optimum position for reading or watching TV even if you're fully reclined
- Zero draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism allows optimum reclining comfort with infinite reclining positions at the touch of a button
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Drop-down table with storage pouch, 2 reading lights and 2-stage cupholders that convert to a flat surface for coffee mugs
- Wireless and USB charging
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Reclining Sofa
||PWR REC Sofa with ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen DuraPella Power Reclining Sofa
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||86''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you within 60 miles.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!