Take charge of your seating with this power lift recliner. Its easy power button motion control allows you the full spectrum of comfort-from a gentle lift-and-tilt for standing up to a lay flat design ideal for an afternoon snooze. Not much gets past the power adjustable headrest and lumbar support, or even the independent motor controls to get that just right position. You'll always stay connected with the included USB charging port in the power control, and relish in the hours of versatile support that never stops giving.
- One-touch (hand control) power button with adjustable positions
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest and power lumbar support
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- 4-motor design allows for independent control of leg rest, backrest, lumbar support and headrest for perfectly positioned comfort
- Lay flat design for extended naptime comfort
- Polyester upholstery
- Compatible with emergency battery backup (sold separately), in case of power outage
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Power Lift Recliner
||Power Lift Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Ballister Power Lift Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||36''W x 39''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you within 60 miles.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!