: 19900Group Name
: Santa Fe - BarkGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
With a warm rustic flavor and a comfortable design, the "Santa Fe" highleg recliners offers great mission style to beautifully accent the look and feel of any living room decor. The rich faux leather upholstery features a comfortable seating cushion and a plush bustle back design accented with decorative stitching all of which is perfectly complemented by the mission styled showood bathed in a rich finish. With the durability of the reclining mechanism helping to cradle you in comfort, this highleg recliner flawlessly fits into the beauty of any home environment. Add a rustic flair to the atmosphere of any living area with the mission design of a "Santa Fe" highleg recliner.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- The reclining mechanisms are mounted to metal chassis that are bolted to the arms for increased durability.
- Press-back self-reclining motion
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyurethane upholstery
- Exposed frame with faux wood finish
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!