Relax like never before. Stretch out on this power recliner with the look and feel of leather at a comfortably affordable faux leather price. Tufted cushions, roll arms and welting create a sophisticated presence and make a lasting impression. There's comfort from head to toe, thanks to the adjustable headrest, lumbar support and extended ottoman, while the zero gravity mechanism improves circulation and the zero wall design makes efficient use of space. When you're ready to be pampered, simply activate the heated seat and air massage at the touch of a button. Water-repellent and durable, this is the next generation of faux leather upholstery for everyday living.
- Touch motion power control with adjustable positions, massage function, heated seats and zero-draw USB charging
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Water-repellent polyester/polyurethane (faux leather) upholstery
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Zero-gravity mechanism raises ottoman to improve circulation
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Zero Wall Power Recliner
|Item Color Key
||Next-Gen DuraPella Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
||Motion Recliners - Free Standing
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||32''W x 41''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you within 60 miles.
At Smith Furniture we offer a FREE one year service warranty. If you have any problems in the first year, give us a call, not an 800 number. We will pick it up (if delivered), repair, and return (if delivered) at no charge to you.
After the first year, we are still here to service you. Give us a call to let us know what is going on, then we will schedule it for repair. We will come pick it up (delivery charge), repair ($40.00), and return (delivery charge).
There is no reason to go and pay for an expensive service warranty that you may never use! That is just another small reason that shopping at Smith Furniture is all about you!